Ultrasonic Teeth Cleaning
Teeth Cleaning for Dogs…!
This new service is provided on site using a special Ultrasound Tooth Brush designed for Dogs. Ultrasound cleaning is a new dog teeth cleaning technology, a state-of-the-art oral hygiene technology that performs better than manual toothbrushes. With this service, you can achieve the most effective dental hygiene for your dog without the need for anesthetic; cleaning without movement, vibration or noise – making it acceptable for nearly all dogs.
What does it do?
It combines ultrasound air-oscillations with ultrasound nano-bubble toothpaste to fight dog dental disease by:
- Stress free cleaning without noise and with optional vibration
- Cleans under the gum line, in between teeth and where bristles are unable to reach
- Reduces plaque and tartar formation
- Decreases mouth odour
- Gentle cleaning with no abrasive damage to enamel, gums or teeth
- Optimises blood circulation and lymphatic flow through the mouth
- Stimulates healing and regeneration of wounds and damaged tissue
- Naturally antibacterial ultrasound eliminates pathogenic bacteria built up on the teeth, gums and under the gum line.
AFTER 1 x SESSION
Depending on the level of tartar and staining build up dogs will require between 1 and 5 sessions.
€45 per 30 minute session – minimum of 2 sessions recommended for dogs 3yrs and over
€25 per 20 minute session when combined with a groom (ideal for puppies and dogs without tartar build up or those requiring top up or maintenance)
5 x 30 minute sessions for the price of 4 (all sessions to be completed within 3 months of 1st session for best results)
We have found that the use of the Canident seaweed supplement https://vanityfur.ie/product/canident/ in addition to the teeth cleaning can reduce the number of sessions required. Canident as a stand alone solution is also an excellent alternative for more sensitive dogs who will not tolerate the teeth cleaning service.